Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
WeW processor Class
toggle
WeW processor Class
fub wew
5/5/12 12:21 PM
Hello,

I want to use the WeW FUB processor in a batch mode. But I am unable to get right the Dbeam.processorClass to be used.
Could you please provide the name of the processorClass? or can be used with a GPT call?
I have tried with org.esa.beam.processor.wew.water.WaterProcessor, and the one described in the readme file but it does not worked.
I am using linux and I am just trying to mimic the .sh files on the bin directory, to make the FUB/WeW 1.2.8 to work. (BEAM 4.9)

Thanks!

Jose
Flag Flag
RE: WeW processor Class
5/7/12 11:58 AM as a reply to Jose M. Beltran.
Hi Jose, the class name of the WeW processor is wew.water.WaterProcessor. You can find the source code at https://github.com/bcdev/beam-third-party
Flag Flag
5/7/12 1:18 PM as a reply to Ralf Quast.
Dear Ralf,

I have tried to call the processor using that class name before. Perhaps I am doing something wrong on setting up the bash file to make it work. I am attaching the one that I am trying to use, and perhaps my error will more evident. I get as result that the class name cannot be found.

Cheers,

Jose
Attachments: wew-processor.txt (0.8k)
Flag Flag
Answer Answer (Unmark)
5/7/12 3:32 PM as a reply to Jose M. Beltran.
Hi Jose,

in your text file try to replace the following two lines

1"-Dbeam.mainClass=org.esa.beam.framework.processor.ProcessorRunner" \
2"-Dbeam.processorClass=org.esa.beam.processor.wew.water.WaterProcessorMain" \

with

1"-Dbeam.mainClass=wew.water.WaterProcessorMain" \
Flag Flag
batch mode fub
5/8/12 1:51 PM as a reply to Ralf Quast.
Dear Ralf,

Thanks a lot now it is working nicely!
Cheers,
Jose
Flag Flag