Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
FUB WeW using GPT
toggle
FUB WeW using GPT
1/5/12 3:29 PM
Dear All,

Do you know if it is there an operator to handle the FUB WeW processor in GPT? the help did not show that is possible. I know how to do it running the processor from command line to batch process but I was wondering about using the gpt ...
Thanks!
Flag Flag
RE: FUB WeW using GPT
1/10/12 11:40 AM as a reply to Jose M. Beltran.
Hi Jose,

unfortunately there is no FUB WeW operator for GPT.

best wishes
Marco
Flag Flag
1/24/13 6:43 PM as a reply to Jose M. Beltran.
Dear Jose,
could you write me how to use FUB from command line?
Maybe you also have some experience in ICOL process in command line?
Thanks in advance
Flag Flag
1/28/13 1:57 PM as a reply to Monica Alex Ocean.
Hello Monica,

In order to run the FUB WeW Water processor you should copy one of the other scripts which you can fin in the bin folder of the BEAM installation directory.
For example make a copy of the flhmci.bat and name fubWater.bat.
Open it in an editor. Change the value of the VM-option -Dbeam.processorClass to wew.water.WaterProcessor.
Now you can use it as the other processors. Like flhmci and meris-smac etc.
I've attached an example file (rename it back to fubWater.bat). Probably you have to adapt the path to your BEAM installation.

What questions do you have regarding the ICOL processor?
You can invoke it with the gpt tool. Type gpt -h or gpt icol.Meris -h to get some help.

best wishes
Marco
Attachments: fubWater.txt (0.5k)
Flag Flag
1/29/13 5:33 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Thanks!
Flag Flag
1/31/13 4:04 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Dear Marco,
Do you know where I can find a example of .xml file for FUBWew? I don;t know what commands it should includes?
Thanks!
Flag Flag
1/31/13 4:40 PM as a reply to Monica Alex Ocean.
You can create a processor request for the FUB by simply starting with the -i option (or start it from within VISAT) and then choose 'Save Request' from the file menu. The current settings made in the user interface are saved into this request. You can directly use this request as parameter to the FUB processor on the command line.
Example:
fubwater.bat request.xml

best wishes
Marco
Flag Flag
2/1/13 5:36 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Thanks!
It works!
Flag Flag
fub
3/20/13 2:46 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
hello Marco
i hava an question about how to invoke the FUB . You said "You can invoke it with the gpt tool. Type gpt -h or gpt icol.Meris -h to get some help."
i did this step as exactly as you say .But after i type the gpt -h into the BEAM command line ,I still did not know how to invoke .I really need your help . i have retrieve the Chl-a with the C2R, but it did not give me a reasonable result . so I need try the other method like FUB ,but i can not invoke.

Best regards,
Xingxing
xxhan1989@gmail.com
Flag Flag
3/21/13 10:46 AM as a reply to han xing.
Hello Xingxing,

The gpt call I've mentioned is only for the MERIS Icol processor.

For invoking the FUB WeW processor please follow my previous posts. Before doing this you have to get it via Module Manager in VISAT.
Marco Peters:
In order to run the FUB WeW Water processor you should copy one of the other scripts which you can fin in the bin folder of the BEAM installation directory.
For example make a copy of the flhmci.bat and name fubWater.bat.
Open it in an editor. Change the value of the VM-option -Dbeam.processorClass to wew.water.WaterProcessor.
Now you can use it as the other processors. Like flhmci and meris-smac etc.
I've attached an example file (rename it back to fubWater.bat). Probably you have to adapt the path to your BEAM installation.

Marco Peters:
You can create a processor request for the FUB by simply starting with the -i option (or start it from within VISAT) and then choose 'Save Request' from the file menu. The current settings made in the user interface are saved into this request. You can directly use this request as parameter to the FUB processor on the command line.
Example:
fubwater.bat request.xml

best wishes
Marco
Flag Flag