Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
how to batch process create virtual bands using gpt
toggle
Dear all,

I am starting to play with the gpt.sh by using band maths I wanted to create additional bands into the same product, but instead of adding more bands to the same product, it just created the new bands and all the original bands were lost. How can I do it safely
the call that I used was:

./gpt.sh /gpf_xml/FUB_ln_values_2_physicalUnits.xml /path/FUB1.2.4/FUB_CASCEQ_subset_MER_FSG_1PNMAP20080709_092454.dim -t /path/FUB_CASCEQ_subset_MER_FSG_1PNMAP20080709_092454.dim

the FUB_ln_values_2_physicalUnits.xml

<graph id="FUB1.2.4_convert ln values into physical units">
<version>1.0</version>
<node id="node.Euler_FUB_values">
<operator>BandMaths</operator>
<sources>
<sourceProducts>${sourceProducts}</sourceProducts>
</sources>
<parameters>
<targetBands>
<targetBand>
<name>exp_algal_2</name>
<expression>exp(algal_2)</expression>
<description>Chlorophyl concentration-FUB derived ln(algal_2) values into physical units [mg/m^3]</description>
<type>int32</type>
<validExpression/>
<noDataValue>NaN</noDataValue>
<spectralBandIndex/>
<spectralWavelength/>
<spectralBandwidth/>
</targetBand>
</targetBands>
</parameters>
</node>
</graph>

Where can I assign the value for the geophysical units that are used?
I need to process several images using this graph, should I create another xml with the sources and another with the targets? and apply the -p option?

Thank you for your help,

Jose
Flag Flag
RE: how to batch process create virtual bands using gpt
7/12/11 7:40 PM as a reply to Jose M. Beltran.
Hi Jose,

currently it is not possible to specify the unit for the bands generated by the BandMaths operator.
I've raised an issue for this.
Flag Flag