Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
RE: Regarding issue with the access - Geometric correction
toggle
I have completed noise removal, atmospheric correction using CHRIS tool box version 2.0 . But I am unable to perform geometric correction using the CHRIS tool box.

While performing an error message is given , stating ACCESS DENIED.

Please help me regarding this as soon as possible.

I here by attach the error message that occurred during the process.
Attachment

Attachments: error.jpg (241.7k)
Flag Flag
12/11/17 3:17 PM as a reply to Salghuna Narayanan Nair.
Maybe you have downloaded the wrong data from the archive.
You need to download the tar.gz file and extract its content to your telemetry directory.
Attachment

Attachments: screen.png (12.4k)
Flag Flag
12/12/17 10:59 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Sir,

I have downloaded the correct one . As you have shown. Still I get this error
Flag Flag
12/12/17 2:13 PM as a reply to Salghuna Narayanan Nair.
Two other ideas.
  1. Try to do the geometric correction on the original L1A file or store the result of the NR and AC not as tiff but as BEAM-DIMAP. Maybe some metadata is not preserved when saving to GeoTiff.
  2. The ACCESS DENIED message actually indicates that you don't have read permission wither to the directory or the file.

You can force the error again and then open the log file. It is located in <USER_DIR>\.beam\log
Attach the beam-0.log file here. MAybe there is some interesting information logged.
Flag Flag
12/14/17 10:14 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Sir,

I have tried giving the complete directory permission to my folders and also I tried to do in the Beam format instead of Geotiff.

I also tried to do the process on the raw file instead of the atmospheric corrected file.

But all the process went in vein because in all the cases the error message is same "ACCESS DENIED".

I reinstalled my software.

Currently using the windows OS but tried in linux too. But the error message is the same emoticon

Please do help me regarding
Flag Flag
12/15/17 1:03 PM as a reply to Salghuna Narayanan Nair.
I don't get appropriate CHRIS data. Can't find a download location or it is not working
Can you provide me yours?
I send you an email with an ftp server where you can upload it.
Flag Flag
12/18/17 10:15 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Hi

I’ve processed the files you've provided without any problem.
I guess there is something wrong with your system, or maybe try reinstalling BEAM or try it on a different PC.
Flag Flag

Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums: