Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
RE: Binning aggregator options
toggle
Binning aggregator options
6/30/17 5:45 AM
Hi

I would like to get the maximum value of the month using gpt.sh Binning. I could find AVG and PERCENTILE examples for .xml file and wandering about the Maximum. How should l write the .xml file to get the maximum value? emoticon

Many thanks.
Claudia Omachi
Flag Flag
6/30/17 9:20 AM as a reply to Claudia Omachi.
There is only a MIN_MAX aggregator.
You can see it in the GUI and after configuring it you can see the parameter xml when you go to File / Display Parameters.
Attachment

Attachment

Attachments: screen.png (21.2k), screen2.png (13.7k)
Flag Flag
Answer Answer (Unmark)
7/1/17 11:02 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Hi, Marco

Many thanks for that. I´m a SeaDAS user and working with gpt.sh in the command mode so I couldn´t find other types. emoticon

I can see the MIN_MAX aggregator and guess it retrieves the minimum and the maximum values. Is that correct?
What ON_MAX_SET does?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.
Claudia
Flag Flag
7/3/17 8:50 AM as a reply to Claudia Omachi.
Unfortunately our documentation is a bit sparse. Actually it should be documented in the help, but it is not. emoticon

ON_MAX_SET uses one band as indicator and writes out other bands.
E.g. you have and NDVI band and want to write out the reflectances if NDVI has its maximum.
Flag Flag

Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums: