Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
JUnit Test Error in EnvisatOrbitReaderTest.java with Master Branch
toggle
I want to develop beam java api with idea and maven.
When I "install" module Beam-Envisat-Reader, there were 3 tests in error:
EnvisatOrbitReaderTest.testPOROrbitFiles:60->getOrbitData:130 » NullPointer
EnvisatOrbitReaderTest.testInterpolation:105 » NullPointer
EnvisatOrbitReaderTest.testVOROrbitFiles:83->getOrbitData:130 » NullPointer

the errors are all at org.esa.beam.dataio.envisat.ProductFile.getDSD(ProductFile.java:559),
and the primary cause is at org.esa.beam.dataio.envisat.ProductFile.readSPH(ProductFile.java:1187),

2if (sphSizeActual + numDSDs * dsdSize > sphSize) {
3                return;
4            }

the left is large than the right, so program return at line 1187.
So that all the members in dsdArray is null, and getDSD throw a NullPointerException.

I'm new in remote sensing, I don't know wheter the code in ProductFile or the file (org/esa/beam/resources/testdata/DOR_POR_AXVF-P20080404_014700_20080401_215527_20080403_002327) JUnit test used is wrong. I need some help.

The version of Beam I used is the Master Branch in Github-Beam, and the version of ProductFile is 1fe864f464046166e46ca3731bbc4c8157b40917, the version of EnvisatOrbitReaderTest is b996b118a88397686486b4cbc3e56872060d17ab.
Flag Flag
First of all I want to say that BEAM is not further developed as stated on the home page. That's why I want to discourage you from using the BEAM API.
You should move to SNAP.

The test runs fine on our side On Linux and Windows platform.
I think there is something wrong with the test file on your machine. Try to checkout again.
Flag Flag
RE: JUnit Test Error in EnvisatOrbitReaderTest.java with Master Branch
4/24/17 10:46 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
THX for your immediately reply, I'll try it in my ubuntu os again and thank you for your recommend with SNAP, I'll try it.
Flag Flag