Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
RE: RGB color
toggle
RGB color
3/16/17 9:49 AM
Hi,
I am using SeaDAS7.4 BEAM GPT. I am stuck with a problem. If any extpart can give any solution.
1 st Problem is I want to generate truecolor image from browse files. I mosaiced all the Local Are Coverage browse file to a single Global Area Coverage browse file. Which contains band Red, Green, Blue, Blue_Count, Green_Count, Red_Count. When I open it in SeaDAS I can generate a true Color image. There is also an option to export the image. But I want to do it in command line. And can't find any solution. I tried using l2bin, l3bin but the gave a 'NoSensor ID' in files error.

2nd WriteImage operator creates image with transparent back ground. Any way to make the background black. (I know a third-party software like ImageMagik can do that very easily, but I am looking for GPT solution & I am not going to print it it is solely for viewing purpose)

3rd Is there any way to attach color bar when I am generating png file Using GPT WriteImage operator. Or any solution. Yeah I know I can use one color-bar file and see it for all the image, but I want to make the image complete, so that anybody viewing dont have to go and find color-bar somewhere else.

Thanks in advance..
Flag Flag
3/16/17 4:02 PM as a reply to Alakes Samanta.
In BEAM there is the pconvert tool which provides the functionality you are looking. I can generate images from products. But I don't know if SeaDAS distributes it too.
The question 2 and 3 you have to direct them to the SeaDAS team. They have implemented the WriteImage operator.

Ciao
Marco
Flag Flag
3/17/17 9:43 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Thanks for the tip.
There was some installation glitch so the pconvert was not working properly.After fixing that it rocks. emoticon
Flag Flag

Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums: