Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
How to make statistical analysis in beam 5.0 for ASAR (.N1 datasets)?
toggle
How to make statistical analysis in beam 5.0 for ASAR (.N1 datasets)?
asar envisat data envisat statisticsop beam 5.0 staisticsop
3/3/17 8:22 AM
how do i make the statistical analysis for finding the mean st.deviation on ASAR datasets (.N1 extension).
Please guide me through the process.i have to make statistical analysis on the blocks of the images. when i open the statistics button it is showing like no statistics are computed.
thankyou,
vijay
Attachment

Attachments: Capture.PNG (15.7k)
Flag Flag
RE: How to make statistical analysis in beam 5.0 for ASAR (.N1 datasets)?
3/3/17 9:24 AM as a reply to Vijay kumar vanam.
You need to select the band from the product tree. And then push the refresh button

By the way you should consider using the successor of BEAM, as it is mentioned on the start page.
SNAP provides the same functionality and more as BEAM. And you can install also the S1TBX which will give you more functions for working with radar data.
See: http://step.esa.int/
Flag Flag