Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
create own flag/mask with gpt
toggle
create own flag/mask with gpt
gpt bulk processing negative reflectance flag
11/15/16 1:30 PM
My question is relatively simple:
is it possible to use the bandmaths tool in gpt to automatically create an own flag for each orbit, or is there another tool in gpt to do so?

The problem I have is, that apparently the PCD_1_13-flag I am using for my L2 data is not flagging out all pixels where in any band there is a negative normalized surface reflectance. My goal is to create an additional file for each orbit which I can use to filter out all pixels where this is the case.

I hope you can help me emoticon

kind regards, Jan
Flag Flag
RE: create own flag/mask with gpt
11/25/16 9:34 AM as a reply to Jan El Kassar.
Creating flags is not possible by gpt, but you can create a band with the BandMaths operator. As expression you can use something like
"reflec_1 < 0 or reflec_2 < 0 or ...".
This will create a new product but you can use in a graph file the Merge operator in addition to merge both products.

cheers
Marco
Flag Flag