Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
FLH/MCI processors
toggle
FLH/MCI processors
10/5/15 4:27 PM
Hello!

I have a question about FLH and MCI processors in BEAM. As I computed FLH and MCI values using the formula that contains the k constant (also available in BEAM help under the algorithm description) I got slightly different values from extracted values of processed products in BEAM environment. Although, the average difference I obtained was 0,05 I was still somewhat surprised because I expected exactly the same results. I would like to know does FLH and MCI processor carries out some hidden calculation or some kind of a normalization which could explain these different results.

Best regards,
Evelin
Flag Flag
RE: FLH/MCI processors
10/5/15 5:18 PM as a reply to Evelin Kangro.
Hi Evelin,

actually there is no magic done. At last as far as I know.
If you like you can compare what we are doing with the computation you have done.
The source code is available at GitHub. More specific:

regards
Marco
Flag Flag