Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Fix netcdf images for time series proper usage
toggle
Hi,

Thanks for your work and all the support.

I´m using the latest BEAM version and experiencing a problem with its time series toolbox with netcdf images (modis aqua).
Specifically, the problem concerns composite MODIS products whose start time and end time parameters are unreadable in time series toolbox.

Although, I can manually correct the identified issue for 1 or 2 images, using the Properties menu as suggested in other topics, for a stack of 200 images it becomes a hard task to perform.

I´ve had the same problem using SeaDas 7.2.

Question: What do you suggest I do to the netcdf file to obtain the correct start time and end time in the imagery. Is there a matlab code I can use to perform modifications to the netcdf file?

examples of monthly SST MODIS AQUA imagery used:

A20021822002212.L3m_MO_SST_sst_4km.nc
A20022132002243.L3m_MO_SST_sst_4km.nc
A20022442002273.L3m_MO_SST_sst_4km.nc

tks,
Ricardo
Flag Flag
RE: Fix netcdf images for time series proper usage
9/22/15 11:48 AM as a reply to Ricardo Miguel Vicente.
Hello Ricardo,

sorry for letting you wait for so long.
There is no existing script to do this job. But I have updated the reader to set the information.
Look for an updated seadas-reader in the plugin dialog (Help-->Module Manager).

regards
Marco
Flag Flag