Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
problems about export GEOTIFF product
toggle
problems about export GEOTIFF product
reprojection
4/15/15 3:16 PM
Hi
I downloaded some MERIS FRS 1p products.When I run export GeoTiff product function in beam 4.8 after runing the reprojection function.The following message can be found in attach file.
Thanks for your help.
Jimmy
Attachment

Attachments: 11.jpg (299.7k)
Flag Flag
RE: problems about export GEOTIFF product
4/16/15 8:53 AM as a reply to Jimmy Man Gao.
Hello Jimmy,

Geotiff files can only be 4GB at maximum. And the file you are trying to write exceeds the maximum.
Please create a regional subset or remove some of the bands or tie-points or you chose an other format like NetCDF.
By the way, meanwhile BEAM 5.0 has been released. You are 4 major versions behind.

kind regards
Marco
Flag Flag
4/16/15 2:48 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Marco Peters:
Hello Jimmy,

Geotiff files can only be 4GB at maximum. And the file you are trying to write exceeds the maximum.
Please create a regional subset or remove some of the bands or tie-points or you chose an other format like NetCDF.
By the way, meanwhile BEAM 5.0 has been released. You are 4 major versions behind.

kind regards
Marco

Hi
Marco
Thank you very much.
I will try it.
Flag Flag
4/16/15 3:21 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Marco Peters:
Hello Jimmy,

kind regards
Marco

Hi
Marco
My problem has been solved perfectly.
Thank you.
Flag Flag