Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
meris/aatsr synergy toolbox
toggle
meris/aatsr synergy toolbox
12/18/14 3:49 AM
Hi,

I am having problem with MERIS/AATSR synergy toolbox where I tried to install BEAM 5.0 but MERIS/AATSR synergy toolbox doesn't appear at all. Then, I tried to install BEAM 4.11 then it work until cloud screening only. It seems like a problem from L2aux.data, the software cannot read the auxdata format. I have follow all the step in user manual and everything seems correct.

Thanks.

regards
malyn kz
Attachment

Attachments: error3.png (30.9k)
Flag Flag
RE: meris/aatsr synergy toolbox
12/18/14 2:09 PM as a reply to Amalin Kamarul Zaman.
Hi Malyn,

thanks for reporting this problem. Indeed we haven't released too synergy tools for 5.0 and I was also able to reproduce the error you've described. We will have a look into this during the next days and probably release an updated version for BEAM 5.0.
But this might take till next year.

Best wishes
Marco
Flag Flag
12/20/14 4:24 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
hi Marco
Thanks for your reply. I have already installed BEAM 4.9 and it turns out to execute an error message. Can you please advise me further regarding this issue. What should I do to resolve this problem?
Attachment

Attachments: error4.png (28.4k)
Flag Flag
12/22/14 8:49 AM as a reply to Amalin Kamarul Zaman.
I think this is a memory problem. Try to edit the visat.vmoptions file in the bin folder of the BEAM installation directory.
Change the value -Xmx1023M to e.g. -Xmx2000M or more. Depends on the available memory of your computer.

regards
Marco
Flag Flag
12/23/14 10:59 AM as a reply to Amalin Kamarul Zaman.
We have released the synergy modules for BEAM 5.0. You can get them via the Module Manager. Also the memory problem should not occur any more in version 5.0.

kind regards
Marco
Attachment

Attachments: synergy_modules.png (45.9k)
Flag Flag
12/24/14 2:39 AM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Hi Marco,

Thank you so much for your help. My problems are all solved. Thank you once again! emoticon

Regards,
Malyn KZ
Flag Flag