Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Issues of extracting values from MODIS data
toggle
Hello to everyone,

I am trying to extract aerosol optical thickness from MODIS Collection 6 aerosol product, and below is actually what I did for it:

1. Utilities - Extract Pixel Values
2. In Input/Output interface: Import one MODIS file and select output directory
3. In parameter interface: Define the target coordinate, window size (5*5) and export.

As a result, I cannot find any outcome files generated in the target output directory, is there anyone know what's wrong with that?

Very appreciate for help,
Michael.
Flag Flag
RE: Issues of extracting values from MODIS data
6/27/14 11:27 AM as a reply to Chengxiang HU.
Hi,

The MODIS Collection 6 products are not supported by a specific reader. It's only supported by a generic reader. Because of this the product does not have geo-coding information.
Thus the coordinates you have specified can not be found and nothing is extracted.

best regards
Marco
Flag Flag