Welcome to the BEAM Forum!

We encourage you to sign in our forum and participate in the BEAM community. The forum is maintained by the BEAM project team who will most likely answer your questions within 24 hours (except during common holidays) - if not done by other community members. Collaborate, share your knowledge and learn from other users!

If you don't find what you are looking for, please also consider the following external forums:

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Level 3 Binning
toggle
Level 3 Binning
6/17/14 8:32 AM
Hello,
I am trying to do Level 3 Binning but it runs for a while and then stacked, I am using the Coastcolour product MERIS FSG L2 images which I have downloaded and georeference it and now I want to bin them in vain. For spatial resolution I put 0.3 since they 300m resolution and weight I put 1.0.
Thanks in advance,
Joeline Ezekiel
#My programming skills is very limited

Now I tried to run on another computer this is what I got:
"A problem occurred during the target product initialisation
Type: ExecutionException
Flag Flag
RE: Level 3 Binning
6/23/14 9:46 AM as a reply to Joeline Ezekiel.
Hello Joeline,

how much memory (RAM) does your computer have?
Maybe it is not enough for this task.

regards
Marco
Flag Flag
6/25/14 3:43 PM as a reply to Marco Peters.
Dear Marco,
The RAM memory is 4GB
Joeline
Flag Flag
6/27/14 2:05 PM as a reply to Joeline Ezekiel.
Maybe this is not enough. When your using gpt from the command you line you can follow the tip I gave in this post. maybe you can set the value to 3000M.
If you're doing it from VISAT you can edit the visat.vmoptions file, found in the bin folder of the BEAM installation directory. Set the option to the same value.

regards
Marco
Flag Flag