- One test config file per reader plugin. Config file is a resource in the source code of the reader.
- Use config file names as follows: resources/<package path>/<plugin-class-name>-conftest.json
- Config file contents
- Intended files
- Suitable files
- Expected product contents per each intended and suitable file (size, num bands, metadata, pixel data, etc.)
- Product reader test module (beam-reader-tests)
- POM specifies dependencies to reader plugins to be tested. The reader module dependency must provide the test config (via its classpath).
- The reader test module keeps a file list (as resource). Every entry in this list has an ID and a (relative) file path. Base path is configured externally (not checked into VCS)
- 3rd party projects wishing to perform integration tests declare a dependency to beam-reader-tests
- Defines additional file list. Using possibly a different or additional base dir path(s).
- Defines test config per reader
- Mount EOData/beam-reader-tests (it's on the NAS), possibly add daemon that uses rsync to copy beam-reader-tests to build server