The ODESA OIF C-API is used by the MEGS Level 2 processor to attach CF-conformant metadata to ODESA intermediate NetCDF files (=OIF). The OIF metadata is designed to support the BEAM product data model to a maximum extend so that ODESA users can use BEAM/VISAT to anaylse the OIF files.
- 0.5 Release Date: 12/Jan/10
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.